Our motivated, compassionate employees improve the lives of our clients every day.
We offer a competitive package of employee benefits for 30 to 40-hour week positions. You will receive a defined contribution amount of $13,050.18 per year (prorated for part-time employees working less than 40 hours per week) to purchase the benefits of your choice on a cafeteria plan basis. Any amount of this defined contribution not used towards your benefits will be paid to you as taxable earnings.
The benefits offered in our cafeteria plan are as follows:
- Medical benefits –Kaiser, ranging from $0 Deductible Plan with $15 Copay to $2,800 Deductible Plan with Health Savings Account (H.S.A.)
- Dental benefits –Guardian: 1 dental HMO and 2 PPOs
- Vision benefits – 2 options from Guardian VSP: a standard vision plan and an enhanced vision plan
In addition to the cafeteria plan benefits, employees receive:
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Long-term disability insurance after 1 year of employment
- Employee assistance program for them and their families
Along with a competitive base salary, eligible employees receive differential pay:
- Bilingual pay: $125/paycheck for threshold languages to serve our monolingual clients (all staff qualify; prorated for part-time) approved by manager
- Alcohol and Drug Certification Differentials: ranging from 1.5% to 4% per paycheck depending on level of certification
- MHRS differential: 2.5%
- 6% Overnight or 4.5% Evening or 4.5% Weekend Shift Differential for 24/7 programs
Retirement & Paid Time Off
We offer a retirement plan with a generous employer match starting at 4% after one year of employment, 7% after 10 years, and 9% after 15 years. Our paid time off is also more generous than many employers with vacation time accruing up to 25 days per year, 6 days of sick time per year and 12 paid holidays.