Are you committed to making a difference in someone’s life?
Momentum for Health is a leading non-profit provider of mental health services in Santa Clara County. We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic employees who want to assist others affected by severe mental illness to discover and achieve their potential and fully participate in life. At Momentum you will gain experience and training while working with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
We offer a competitive package of employee benefits for 30 to 40-hour week positions. You will receive a defined contribution amount of $11,100.00 per year, or $426.92 per paycheck (prorated for part-time employees working less than 40 hours per week) to purchase the benefits of your choice on a cafeteria plan basis. Any amount of this defined contribution not used towards your benefits will be paid to you as taxable earnings. We offer a retirement plan with a generous employer match starting at 4% after one year of employment. Our paid time off is also more generous than many employers with vacation time accruing up to 25 days per year, 6 days of sick time per year and 10 paid holidays.
The benefits offered in our cafeteria plan are as follows:
- Medical benefits – 5 options from Kaiser, ranging from $0 Deductible Plan with $15 Co-pay to $2,850 Deductible Plan with Health Savings Account (H.S.A.)
- Dental benefits – 3 options from MetLife: 1 dental HMO and 2 PPOs
- Vision benefits – 2 options from VSP: a standard vision plan and an enhanced vision plan
- Section 125 flexible benefit plans for health care and dependent care expenses
- Optional benefits, including accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, voluntary life insurance, commuter benefits, legal plan, identity theft protection and pet insurance
In addition, you will receive the following free benefits:
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Long-term disability insurance after 1 year of employment
- Employee assistance program for you and your family
In addition to our competitive base salary, we pay differentials on top of your base pay as follows:
- Bilingual pay – $85/paycheck for threshold languages to serve our monolingual clients
- Alcohol and Drug Certification Differentials – ranging from $25 to $125 per paycheck depending on the level of certification
- Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) – 10% for staff working in this intensive program
- MHRS differential – 2.5%
- Lead differential – 4%
- NOC shift differential – 5% for residential staff working from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Evening shift differential – 4% for residential staff working from 5:30 p.m. to 10:50 p.m.
- Weekend shift differential – 4% for residential staff working from 7:01 to 5:29 p.m. on Saturday/Sunday